James Baldwin once wrote:
You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read.
During my divorce, the most effective therapy for me was reading books…not just any books, but books on divorce.
As I started reading, I realized my story had very little unique about it and that I was far from being the first (nor would I be the last) girl going through the immense heartbreak of a split from who I thought was the love of my life.
Reading these divorce stories was one of the few sources of relief for me as it made me feel somewhat not alone and I hope it helps you too.
Here is my selection of some of the best books on divorce out there:
1. Breaking bonds: How to Divorce an Abuser and Heal—A Survival Guide
Don’t Miss : How To Get A Man Literally Addicted To You?
2. Divorce is awesome
3. Divorce simply stated
Don’t Miss : The #1 Reason Why Men Pull Away
4. High-Conflict Divorce for Women: Your Guide to Coping Skills and Legal Strategies for All Stages of Divorce
5. Nothing says a good day like a divorce…if you prepare for it
6. It’s Called a Breakup Because It’s Broken: The Smart Girl’s Break-Up Buddy
Don’t Miss: How To Make Him Sexually Crazy About You?
7. Divorcing and Healing from a Narcissist: Emotional and Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
8. Divorce Inked Out: Identifying the Emotional Stages of Divorce
Don’t Miss: How To Connect With A Man Emotionally?
9. It’s OK That You’re Not OK: Meeting Grief and Loss in a Culture That Doesn’t Understand
10. Bitter divorce: Autobiographical book written by Antonio Alma
Don’t Miss : 12 Phrases That Drive Men Wild In Bed
11. Yes Please
12. A Woman’s Guide to Surviving Divorce
Don’t Miss: The #1 Thing A Man Desires In A Woman
13. Getting Past Your Breakup
14. Split: A Story of Love, Betrayal and Divorce
What if I tell you there is a way to spark a man’s motivation so he would want to do the work for you and pursue you? Wouldn’t that feel amazing?
There is an incredibly insightful ebook that will help you do just that.
Inside the ebook is a self help program will show you how to transform yourself and your love life by understanding the dynamics of relationships and what men really want and need.
The program will take you deep into a man’s mind and psychology and will demystify what men really want and need for you.
You will be better equipped after the program to create the a loving and secure relationship whether you are currently single trying to date men or already in a relationship.. Check it out here.
Thanks for reading this post,