Hello there, I am Manal, the face behind this blog
I am very glad you are here and want to know more about me and what I do.
Who I am
I am an engineer by education, multicultural by origin and lifestyle.
I feel like I already had different lives.
I lived in different countries, learned different languages, I had different jobs in the Finance and Investment sector, trying to climb the corporate ladder like everyone else (…silly me hahhaha), until I had a major wake up call at the end of 2016, that shifted everything I ever believed in and empowered me to change myself, my relationships and my outlook on life.
What I do
I created this blog as a way to share my own transformation journey and what I have learned from it.
I am now committed to become the best version of myself and live my life to the fullest.
My mission is to inspire YOU do the same and change YOURSELF to change your life. If I did it, everyone can do it.
In this blog, I share advice, resources, and practical strategies that will inspire you to transform yourself in the following areas:
- Dating & Relationships, to help women understand intersexual dynamic, boost their confidence, become high value, attract the right partner.
- Personal development, to help women live their best life through personal development: Inspiration, motivation, mindset, life vision, goals, planning, execution, productivity, social skills, habits, Resourcefulness.
Why should you follow me?
There are two ways people learn in life, mentors or mistakes…..
Unfortunately I did not have mentors to avoid making mistakes, so I made A LOT of mistakes and I learned the hard way.
With all those mistakes I developed an endless curiosity on human nature, and a burning desire to work on myself, because I understood that what went wrong in my life has to do primarily with me.
I became really passionate about these topics especially after the major wake up call which was my divorce because I wanted to understand myself and the world around me.
Although I am still learning every day, I can say that I gained a lot of insight into human nature ( and men in particular) and personal development.
I applied what I learned to myself and in the space of one year I was able to go from hopeless sad girl, with no direction whatsoever who:
- Got divorced ( the wake up call)
- Fear and anxiety about the future
- Found myself all alone in a foreign country, with no family and friends
- Had major emotional, confidence and self-esteem issues after the divorce
- Very pessimistic outlook in life
- Bad physical condition, unhealthy diet, feeling tired all the time
- In a very unfulfilling job trading my time for money…to finance a lifestyle that did not make me happy
- I am over the divorce now and met someone who surprisingly finds me amazing ( when I truly believed no one would want to be with me)
- Very positive and optimistic outlook in life (…the sky is the limit)
- Overcame my dependency on others for validation and love
- Overcame my feeling of shame and unworthiness after the divorce
- Developed a healthy lifestyle and lost unwanted weight
- Now building a new life in a foreign country
- Currently in a career transition and building a business
I still cannot believe I went through all of this. I had to tackle many areas in my life all at once, which was scary, probably too ambitious and even unrealistic for most of people around me, but I am glad I decided to be unrealistic for once (…just tired of being sensible all the time and doing things by the books).
Reality is …I did not have a choice and not much to lose because I already hit rock bottom.
So now I am just so crazy passionate about personal-development because I experienced its power to the core of my being, and I am committed to share it with all my female readers.
If you are going through something similar, or if you just want to learn so that you can avoid the mistakes that I made, you are in the right place.
Everybody has the same story, we just have different details
My commitment to you is that you will always have my genuine sincere opinion on things I have either:
- Experienced myself
- I deeply thought of
- I feel strongly about
Founder of fromwithin.net