Physical attractiveness plays a huge part in being a desired and sought after woman by men. It is no secret that men are very visual and a woman’s looks is the very first thing they notice.
Personality and other attributes always come second, no matter what you have been told.
Now, it is true that some of us women were more gifted than others by Mother Nature with good genetics, but it does not mean that there is nothing a woman can do to enhance the “real estate” she was given at birth.
You don’t need to be a super model in order to be an attractive woman.
There are many things you can do to improve what you already have (and they don’t involve plastic surgery) and to be attractive in your own little way.
In this post, I am going to share my tips on how any woman can be more physically attractive to men.
1. Be healthy and in a good shape
For those who don’t know, men have an evolutionary drive (Check out Darwin’ evolution theory) to pick women which look healthier, because that indicates that they can carry a healthy child. Most of the time, this process happens unconsciously. Men will look for signs of good health such as glowing healthy skin, hair texture and shine and balanced body proportions.
So it is important for you to make sure to be healthy and in good shape in order to increase your physical attractiveness. And there are not 1000 ways to go about it, you need to exercise regularly ( gym, swimming, running…anything that you enjoy doing as long as it involves physical activities) and have a healthy diversified diet ( Check out how I lost 10 kg when I went through that process myself).
Trust me this is the number one thing men look at (maybe after zooming at your size of her breasts or ass) when they assess a woman’s attractiveness.
2. Excellent grooming
Grooming is also paramount when it comes to your physical attractiveness. You could be born with the most beautiful features but if you do not take care of your body, you will look less attractive to men.
- Take care of your skin from the inside out, not only by having a proper skin routine (cleansing, toning and nourishing) but also having a diversified diet that will provide your body with all the nutriments needed to maintain a glowing skin.
- Do your eyes brows, it will makes a huge difference and can literally transform your face.
- Use good quality makeup ( I have some pictures that I am seriously ashamed of because of the poor quality of the makeup I was wearing so don’t make my mistakes)
- Cut off end splits to allow your hair to look clean and grow healthier
- Have your nails done.
- Always wear perfume, choose a perfume that marries nicely with your natural body smell.
- Get rid of facial hair if you have dark or hormonal hair.
- Never go to sleep with your makeup on
3. Good hygiene
Some men may have questionable hygiene, but most if not all men will not tolerate a bad hygiene in a woman.
A woman can look attractive from a distance, but if a man feels she does not have a good hygiene when he approaches her, she loses her attractiveness instantly.
So to be an attractive woman, you need to have impeccable hygiene. That involves the obvious showering and brushing your teeth everyday and making sure to always have clean hair.
But there are other less known habits you need to develop that will help you with your overall hygiene.
- Your natural body smell: Everybody has a natural odor that depends on many factors, what you are putting in your body will be reflected in everything else. Pay attention to what you eat and avoid food that causes strong body odor.
- Your vagina smell: drinks tones of water, and get pro-biotics. Use intimate cleaning, check out this detailed article on vagina odor.
- Being extra sweaty: Sweat can be really an embarrassing problem especially sweaty armpit, and if you suffer from that you might want to cut down your salt intakes, or use special deodorants and if it still does not work, consider Botox injections in your armpits.
4. Dress for your body shape
To me, clothes are the cherry on top of the cake. They can give you a nice finish to all the hard work on yourself to be an attractive woman.
Flattering clothes can always enhance your overall appearance. Equally, unflattering clothes can ruin your overall appearance and make you look worse than what you really are.
Here are a few tips to do that:
- Focus on your strengths not your weaknesses, wear clothes that show your curves and hide imperfections. Don’t buy clothes that are shapeless or don’t have nice cuts.
- Choose colors that suit your skin tone and play with contrasts to put emphasize on what you would like to highlight.
- Never wear clothes that are too small for you. You should always wear appropriate size.
- If you were gifted with a glass shape, good for you. If not you can always give the appearance of glass shape, by wearing a belt or fitted clothes at your waist.
- Get rid of old looking clothes.
- Wear more accessories.
Not having the time is not an excuse.
I was literally put to shame by a hairstylist once because I went to her with such damaged hair that she could not believe her eyes.
When asked why I did not take care of my hair, I started giving excuses and saying that I did not have time, and her reaction to that was that she had a full time job, and was raising two children and still had better quality hair than mine and that time is not an excuse.
she was very right.
I have to say she gave me a lesson that day that I still remember to this day and remind myself that I can always find time for self-cafe If I take myself seriously.
If you want to learn more about how to make a man obsessed with you, check out my review of His secret obsession.