We know it, physical attractiveness plays a huge part in being a desired and sought-after woman by men.
It is no secret that men are very visual and a woman’s looks are the very first thing they notice.
Personality and other attributes always come second, no matter what you have been told.
The good news is that physical attractiveness is not limited to what you are born with, or what some like to call your “real estate”.
It goes far beyond that as I am I will demonstrate in this post.
Some of us were gifted by Mother Nature with good genetics and that is good for them, but a woman does not need to be a supermodel in order to be attractive.
Any woman can be attractive in her own way.
Anybody shape, any skin color, any size, and the list goes on.
More specifically, there are 4 habits that can make any woman highly irresistible and attractive.
These are things that any woman can do to improve what she already has (and they don’t involve plastic surgery) and to be attractive in her own little way.
In this post, I am going to share my tips on how any woman can be more physically attractive to men.
1. Eat Healthy and Exercise
For those who don’t know, men have an evolutionary drive (Check out Darwin’s evolution theory) to pick women which look healthier, because that indicates that they can carry a healthy child.
Most of the time, this process happens unconsciously.
Men will look for signs of good health such as glowing healthy skin, hair texture, and shine, and balanced body proportions.
Being healthy and in good shape will inevitably increase your physical attractiveness.
And there are not 1000 ways to go about it, you need to have some sort of physical activity( gym, swimming, running…anything that you enjoy doing as long as it involves physical activities) and have a healthy diversified diet ( Keto diet is the only one that worked for me).
The goal is NOT to be skinny or athletic or fit a certain size but to just be healthy whichever size you are already.
In order words, just be the best version you can be.
Trust me this is the number one thing men look at (maybe after zooming at your breasts or ass) when they assess a woman’s attractiveness.
Don’t Miss: 12 Phrases That Drive Men Wild
2. Drink loads of water
Speaking of skin, It has been shown that a major factor in having glowy healthy skin is to simply drink water.
How easy is that?
Yet, we can be living busy lives that we forget something as simple as drinking water.
If that’s you, I recommend that you get one of those Tumblers to take your water wherever you go.
Don’t Miss: How To Get A Man Addicted To You?
3. Getting enough sleep
How many times I heard this advice when I was twenty-something and I did not pay attention to it until I got to my 30’s.
It’s only when you start aging a little bit that you realize the impact of certain things on your health, attractiveness, and the quality of your life.
Sleep is one of those things.
Or should I say good sleep?
It is when we sleep that our body and brain repair, restore, and regenerate.
Don’t Miss: Step-By-Step Texting Guide To Blow His Mind Away
4. Excellent grooming
Grooming is also paramount when it comes to your physical attractiveness.
You could be born with the most beautiful features but if you do not take care of your grooming, you will be less attractive to men.
- Take care of your skin from the inside out, not only by having a proper skin routine (cleansing, toning, and nourishing) but also by having a diversified diet that will provide your body with all the nutrients needed to maintain glowing skin.
- Do your eyes brows, it will make a huge difference and can literally transform your face.
- Use good quality makeup ( I have some pictures that I am seriously ashamed of because of the poor quality of the makeup I was wearing so don’t make the same mistakes). Now I see buying high end makeup not as an expense, but as an investment in myself and a way to honor myself and I became totally obsessed with Bareminerals.
- Get regular refreshing haircuts to get rid of end splits and allow your hair to look clean and grow healthier.
- Have your nails done?
- Always wear perfume, choose a perfume that marries nicely with your natural body smell.
- Get rid of facial hair if you have dark or hormonal hair.
- Never go to sleep with your makeup on.
- Be aware of having odd hair here and there
5. Good hygiene
Some men may have questionable hygiene, but most if not all men will not tolerate bad hygiene in a woman.
A woman can look attractive from a distance, but if a man feels she does not have good hygiene when he gets closer, she loses her attractiveness instantly.
So to be an attractive woman, you need to have impeccable hygiene.
That requires the obvious showering and brushing your teeth every day and making sure to always have clean hair.
But there are other less-known habits you need to develop that will help you with your overall hygiene.
- Your natural body smell: Everybody has a natural odor that depends on many factors, what you are putting in your body will be reflected in everything else. Pay attention to what you eat and avoid food that causes strong body odor like cauliflower and cabbage.
- Your vagina smell: I know this is a sensitive topic but I must address it. You need to drink tones of water for your overall health but also for a healthy-smelling vagina. Consider getting pro-biotics and use intimate cleaning regularly, check out this detailed article on vagina odor.
- Being extra sweaty: Sweat can be really an embarrassing problem especially sweaty armpit, and if you suffer from that you might want to cut down your salt intakes or use special deodorants and if it still does not work, consider Botox injections in your armpits.
Don’t Miss: How To Create Attraction Through Texting?
6. Dress for your body shape and your skin tone
To me, clothes are the cherry on top of the cake.
They can give you a nice finish to all the hard work to be an attractive woman.
Flattering clothes will always enhance your overall appearance.
Equally, unflattering clothes will ruin your overall appearance and make you look worse than what you really are.
Here are a few tips to do that:
- Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses, wear clothes that show your curves and hide imperfections. Don’t buy clothes that are shapeless or don’t have nice cuts just to follow some trend.
- Choose colors that suit your skin tone and play with contrasts to highlight nice parts of your body.
- Never wear clothes that are too small for you. You should always wear the appropriate size.
- If you were gifted with a glass shape, good for you. If not you can always give the appearance of glass shape, by wearing a belt or fitted clothes at your waist.
- Get rid of old-looking clothes.
- Wear more accessories.
Not having the time is not an excuse.
I was literally put to shame by a hairstylist once because I went to her with such damaged hair that she could not believe her eyes.
When asked why I did not take care of my hair, I started giving excuses and saying that I did not have time, and her reaction to that was that she had a full-time job, and was raising two children, and still had better quality hair than mine and that time is not an excuse.
she was very right.
I have to say she gave me a lesson that day that I still remember to this day and remind me that I can always find time for self-cafe If I take myself seriously.
When you are ready, If you want to step up your dating and relationship game, if you want to learn how to become a high value woman that men adore, check out this self help program.
This program will help you understand the complex dynamics of romantic relationships and show you how to transform yourself in order to become high value.
It will take you deep into a man’s mind and psychology and will demystify what men really want and need in a woman.
You will be better equipped after the program to create the loving and secure relationship of your dreams. Check it out here.
Also, grab your FREE “Attraction triggers in a man” guide.
Thanks for reading this post,