When I first heard of the language of desire, I was seriously intrigued.
Who was this female author who claimed to have found the key to a man’s devotion, love and lasting commitment with 33 erotic tricks and techniques.
As one of those “good girls”, I was raised to believe that sex is completely separated from love. but my experience through life showed me a very different reality.
After a few failed relationships that were seemingly perfect on paper, I decided to undertake the journey and try felicity program. I had the intuition that my lack of understanding of male sexual psychology player a role in my failed relationships, but Felicity program confirmed my suspicions.
Felicity herself claimed to have come up with the program after her own relationship struggles led to embark on a mission to understand male psychology and what makes them tick sexually. She came up with a comprehensive 10 modules self-help program like no other that will give you power over any man’s hidden desires and fantasies.
What Is The Language of Desire?
Language Of Desire is a sex and relationship program that is designed to give women powerful tools to make their man strongly obsessed with them in a sexual way resulting in a strong and sustainable bond, devotion and commitment.
Felicity teaches women the art of seduction via flirty words and non-verbal cues, and empowers them to embrace their sexual power and sexually seize control of their relationship by capturing a man’s mind and imagination.
Any woman who wants to repair her current relationship, or find a passionate & fulfilling new relationship will find the program helpful.
Who is the book intended to?
This program is intended to any woman who:
- Wants a man to become sexually obsess over her
- Wants to learn more about male psychology and sexual desires
- Wants to achieve a more intimate relationship with her partner
- Wants to fix intimacy issues with her current partner: infrequent sex, boring sex, Partner withdrew sexually, Partner cheated with another woman.
- Wants her partner to reduce his porn-addiction
What’s Inside The Language of Desire Program?
A) Main Audio File & eBook
The book comes in audio as well as ebook version and contains 10 modules:
Module 1: The Introduction, Who is Felicity Keith and why she wrote Language of Desire
Module 2: Become A Sexual Superwoman!
- Being Dirty with Dignity
- The Madonna Moan:
- Fear of the Slut Label
Module 3: Loving Man’s Best Friend
- Understanding His Sex Drive
- Love the Penis
- Rethinking Pornography
- The Porn Destroyer
Module 4: Brain Chemistry and Sex
- Desire, Sex, and Our Primitive Brains
- The Cuddle Hormone
- Pavlovs Erection
- Sexual Singularity
Module 5: Erotic Action Movie Technique
- The Erotic Action Movie
- Writing Your Movie
Module 6: Desire Intensifiers
- Crank up the heat
- Tease Intensifier
- Oral Intensifier
- Verbal Viagra Method
- The Boiled Frog
Module 7: Upgrade Your Relationship Status
- Dirty Talk for the Single and Dating
- Monogamous Male Maximizer
- Friend to Fantasy
Module 8: Getting Your Fantasies Met
- Planting Desire Seeds
- Lust Mirror
- Using Erotic Telepathy
- The Romance Rotator
- 50 Shades of Experimenting
Module 9: When Sex Isn’t Possible
- When Sex Isn’t Possible
- Dirty from a Distance
- No Touch Lay
- The Invisible Chastity Belt
Module 10: Dirty Talk Mastery
- What To Do If He’s a Cold Fish
- Overcoming Objections
- Fine-Tuning Your Technique
- Planning Dirty Deeds
B) 3 Free Bonuses
the programs comes with 3 bonuses
- Silent Seduction: how to create seduction with your body language
- Good Girl’s Guide to Texting Dirty : Felicity private collection of done-for-you dirty texts
- Unstoppable Confidence: 90 min conversation and training between Michael Fiore and Michael Griswold teaching how to have develop unshakable confidence with men.
Thanks for reading my post. Please share it if you liked it.
If you liked this content, join 1k+ email subscribers to the newsletter and download “The secret to understanding Male Attraction triggers” Free report by James Bauer. You will also receive more helpful content not shared on the blog.